CADS January 06 Meet

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to have to say this but my passion for the Subaru has now ended after my wife was car-jacked today while she was waiting for my 10yr old daughter to come out of school, broad daylight 3pm crowded road car was found 1 1/2mile up the road towards Netherley blackjax,tracker. not that i am bothered about the car i couldn,t care less it is the fact that the horrible little b@stards dragged my wife out of the car in broad daylight. so as you can understand the wife wants rid and so do i because we think she was been watched and a car has been spotted twice in my culdesac which was spotted at the scene before it happened. once bitten and all that. i have wanted a subaru impreza for as long as i can remember, i dont drink or smoke so this car was my vice. but when all is said and done it is a car and my family come first in all instances. i feel so angry, i sort of blame myself for putting her in that position but i suppose it can happen with any car.

Lee

Very Sorry and Angry to learn of that Lee!face-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gif

I am sorry to say that it is not uncommon and that they car jack other types of car too, even sheds!

My lad was the subject of an attempted car jacking (Scooby) in Liverpool and it was caught by the CCTV outside work. Until the Government and Police target the Bar Stewards (I notice the Police were out in force today on Runcorn Bridge targeting road tax dodgers) they will continue to try to take what they are too thick to afford by legal means.

Whilst I agree totally with your sentiments I am sorry that the toe rags have won!

I hope you are still coming on Sunday so we can catch up, before you depart the fold.face-icon-small-sad.gif if you don't make it all the best and at least she wasn't seriously harmed on this occasion.