Richard Burns/cancer research exmouth cruise 15th april 2006

As you all know , sidc are doing a relay from lands end to john o groats , as a memorial to Richard Burns .On the way up to j.o.g they will be stopping by in plymouth to have some brekkie and collect the cheques/money to go towards cancer research .

To raise funds for this i thought a massive cruise would be a good idea , exmouth is a great place for it , with plenty of parking etc this will be open to all marques of cars , and i will be chatting to local cruise sites and the police to make sure it runs safely and smoothly.

i am going to get in contact with these other groups to see if we can all join together to raise funds for this great cause

swpc - will be helping / arranging with us all face-icon-small-smile.gif

scoobyzone - will be helping / arranging with us all face-icon-small-smile.gif

ujcc

sss- will be helping / arranging with us all face-icon-small-smile.gif

csw - will be helping / arranging with us all face-icon-small-smile.gif

kernow cruise

if there are any i have miseed please reply and let me know , this is gonna take a lot of organising and we all need to get together to make this a success

please put your name down here if you can definately come along as we need a rough idea of how many peeps will be coming ask all your friends to come along and add them to the list please can you put their make of car many thanks louise xx

1) Jaminrat and louiserat - subaru

2) SP/Edmondo - subaru

3) L Whitman - honda or toyota

4) L Stacey - Peugeot

• 1 month later...