FS: Complete Legacy B4 Twin-turbo engine

Hi Chaps,

I've already put this in the for sale section of SIDC but I thought I'd put it here as well.

I've got a '99+ twin turbo engine I need to sell. It came from Import Car Parts/Japanesecarimports.net from a car they are breaking because the owner could not get a model report for the car. It was advertised on their website as having done only 14,000 miles. The engine is still on the palette it was delivered on so transporting it should not be a problem. It is complete with everything but the turbos.

I bought the engine to replace my 97 GTB engine with busted big ends. After looking at the two engines and seeing so many differences, I've decided to have my original engine to rebuilt. That way everything will fit as it came out of the car. No hassles with manifold and wiring loom incompatibilities.

So that's it. If you or anybody you know wants it let me know. I paid £1400 for it and I need to get my money back.

By the way, can anybody recommend someone who can rebuild my engine at a reasonable price? The engine is out of the car so I can take it to the builder in question and pick it up when it's done.

Thanks.

Chazz.

<< hi, engine rebuild, i would say greer motorsport in beith, squirrel and wilky highly recommend this place. my car is there having an engine fitted at the moment. >>

Bet you can't wait to get her back.I might do my nosey and go and see them tomorrow