Rolling road day @alan jeffreys plymouth

Hi everyone

to coincide with the pontins break i have booked a rolling road day for the 1st or 2nd of april at alan jeffreys in plymouth , he has just had a new 4wd dyno dynamics rolling road installed , looks really good as we went down and had a look yesterday face-icon-small-smile.gif

You don't have to be going to the pontins weekend to join in , same as , you dont have to come along if you dont want to even if you are on the pontins weekend face-icon-small-smile.gif

will let everyone know how much it will be as soon as i possibly can face-icon-small-smile.gif and will give out the definate date as soon as alan works out how many staff he would need in on the day etc face-icon-small-smile.gif

names down here please definates and provisionals please

1. Jaminrat

2. JD

3. Bob

4. Joe Kont

5. sp/ed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

to coincide with the pontins break i have booked a rolling road day for the 1st or 2nd of april at alan jeffreys in plymouth , he has just had a new 4wd dyno dynamics rolling road installed , looks really good as we went down and had a look yesterday

You don't have to be going to the pontins weekend to join in , same as , you dont have to come along if you dont want to even if you are on the pontins weekend

will let everyone know how much it will be as soon as i possibly can and will give out the definate date as soon as alan works out how many staff he would need in on the day etc

names down here please definates and provisionals please

1. Jaminrat

2. JD

3. Bob

4. JK

5. S.P/Ed

6. Russ rb5317

7. Wideybrook

8. Dspeed (prov)

9. N Collins

• 2 weeks later...