People, just joined sidc and thought i'd say hello to the members. Some literature was left on my car in the Longwell Green cinema complex ages ago and also a chap called Phil approached me at Pro 5 footy in Brislington and gave me a quick low down on some bits and bobs about the club etc.

Anyhows, my names Andy Ottaway, i live in Bath and own a Blue 99 classic. Mods to date are some vents, short shift, induction, BOV, system with downpipe and boost controller with uprated fuel pump (being fitted tomorrow).

I'm sure i'll get to know some local people in time.

Kind regards

Andy Ottaway face-icon-small-smile.gif

HELLO M8

Im the regional organiser for South West Scoobies which is the south west division of the sidc.

Also live in bath with a blue my99 classic!

Think the guy at pro sport might be my hubby but he is called ed and not phil! He used to play footy there!

If you would like to drop me a line @ scoobyprincess@fsmail.net or call me on 01225 859406 then i can fill you in on the up and coming events.

You would by any chance have dark curly hair as there is a guy that waves with a mica blue car in bath and has the biggest of smiles going when we wave back.

We have an event this saturday if you are intrested - even to just watch and meet some of the other members

any way welcome to the group

It may have been Ed, i can't remember as it was a while ago. I've got darkish hair but its not curly. i remember he had a blue impreza with 17'' dark chrome rims.

Can't really make the weekend as i've work at 11am on sat. If it was prior to that time then i could pop out for a look?

its an all day thing starting at about 9.15am in tewskbury

its a rolling road at powerstation with litchfield imports over the road (nice subaru's there)

i think it must have been my hubby that spoke to you then.

Also did you go up rush hill in bath on monday and have a mica blue subari behind you? if so hubby again and followed from brislington!

If you can give me a call on the number in my 1st post and i can tell you alot more about the club

jacqui

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Thus so far to the car i have:

Blitz induction

Blitz Nur spec r cat back

magnex downpipe

hks BOV

Greddy Profec 2 boost controller (.8 and 1.1)

Walbro fuel pump

HKS fuel cut defender

It goes quite well but the exhaust is REALLY loud, the neighbours don't always appreciate and in other towns...the curtain twitchers are rife

face-icon-small-happy.gif

Still play footy at Pro 5 but only on a tuesday, nice to sprak to you Ed.

Andy

<< Thanks for the warm welcome.

Thus so far to the car i have:

Blitz induction

Blitz Nur spec r cat back

magnex downpipe

hks BOV

Greddy Profec 2 boost controller (.8 and 1.1)

Walbro fuel pump

HKS fuel cut defender

It goes quite well but the exhaust is REALLY loud, the neighbours don't always appreciate and in other towns...the curtain twitchers are rife

face-icon-small-happy.gif

Still play footy at Pro 5 but only on a tuesday, nice to sprak to you Ed.

Andy >>

You have been busy mateface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif