Hello to the member at asda, longwell green

Just a quick hello and sorry for scaring you yesturday at asda, longwell greenface-icon-small-smile.gif

This poor young gentleman got the shock of his life after i spotted him pulling out of asda car park in his blue scooby.

Noticed there was a sidc sticker in his back passenger window so as he got stuck in traffic i tapped on his window - poor bloke looked major worried!face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Asked if he was a member of the S.I.D.C and he replied yes so just " nice to meet you, im your regional organiser - Scooby Princess"

to hhis response was " South West Scoobies".

The traffic moved so i said a hasty goodbye and went shopping.

Sorry i didnt get your name but it was lovely to have meet you and the cars lovely (drool)

just recieved this lovely message from this gentleman.

Hi Scooby Princess,

Just seen your message on the SIDC forum. I half recognised you when you came up to the car. Worried is my normal look. I was very flattered by the young gentleman as i'm not so young now. Anyway my name is Designerman and i have been an SIDC member for just over a year and a half; have never posted on the forum as i only have internet access at work.I would like some more information on SWS as i'm keen to get involved with local meets and events.Best regards for now