accident on the m80 southbound near Dunblane WIY?

This evening on route back to Glasgow from another location there was a bad accident on the motorway just before Dunblane.

3 traffic cars, 3 fire engines, an ambulance and 3 smashed to ferk cars.

everyine seemed to be ok as the traffic crawled past.

i did notice that the car the most damaged was either a green or blue classic wagon.

N434 ***

Hope everyone was OK and wasnt one of the troops from SIDC?face-icon-small-confused.gif

as i drove past looking at the scoob the cop said " KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD YOU" to which i replied through the open window "FERK OFF"

jobsworth homface-icon-small-mad.gif

Hope all concerned were ok.

<< as i drove past looking at the scoob the cop said " KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD YOU" to which i replied through the open window "FERK OFF" >>

<< jobsworth hom >>

Couldnt agree more.

Hows this for a waste of money.. Dalkeith tonight @ 9pm, 4 traffic cars parked up and about a dozen or so orifices walking about doing random checks. Have they got nowt better to do??

<< Sorry have to agree with the jobsworth hom....it's rubber neckers that cause most of the hold up and i've even seen a few cause further accidents.

goes off to put on his hard hat and flak jacket.... >>

I see your point Ian and your right. But by the sounds of things things werent moving very quickly anyway. And can you honestly say you havent rubbernecked before?