scoobyless.......................

face-icon-small-sad.gif The dead has been done and I am scoobyless.............................................................................. Circumstances required that it had to go and so I traded it a local garage. I met the new owner today ( new SWS/SIDC member in the making?) who seems a nice guy and well clued up and apparently saw and purchased my Scoob 30 mins after I left it at the garage. Quick sale or what ! He contacted me for a chat and has forward plans to take the car forward. He has already purchased a front mounted intercooler and is going to decat the downpipe making it fully decated. So she looks in good hands and not with some chav who will use and abuse my pride and joy! It was hard to see her again tonight and see it drive away..........sounded GEORGEOUS though !!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER MIND!

Hi Dave

Only driven it back from where I brought it (15 miles or so) and a few miles here and there so I haven't fully got used to it....all I can say is it's built well, the steering feedback is amazing and the economy is great compared with my old car.

Only problem is the abuse I'm going to get....I've already had Ed calling it a dinky toy!