175mph starlet!

Something wasnt right or just wasnt set up properly. It drove like it was 1.3 NAface-icon-small-shocked.gif Its a shame cause it had some tasty mods. Bit scruffy round the edges and for the price he was asking I would expected it to have no flaws at all.

Well happy with my decision to by an Impreza insteadface-icon-small-wink.gif

Quite rite m8, im well happy with my car 2. Just wonderd if the car u drove was set to the high boost setting, theres a switch on the dash? My mates got sum plans for his when he gets it, if he ever finds a good 1 that is. Theres a starlet glanza V in my area that seems to be a very quick little car

The one I went to see was a silver 1996 in a trader based in Edinburgh. I know there is 2 boost settings on the Starlet, but this one had an electronic blitz boost controller on it. It also had a big blitz turbo on it too. Before I went to view, it I had heard from other peeps that it was a quick car but it just did not perform on the day. Waited ages to view it too whilst it went through the SVA and a turbo rebuild. Put me right off themface-icon-small-sad.gif. The last I heard, someone in Glasgow area bought the motor.