what happened to the south west scoobies forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone !

Have been a little out of touch of the SWS scene lately due to well...just being so damn busy with other things !!! : (

So today I thought I would check things out,log onto New site ? etc..see whats been happening and it seems there have been a few rifts ?? !!

I think it best not to comment as I don't fully understand / know what has taken place ?

The only one thing I will say,having been an Organiser myself, is it is always very difficult to maintain a good raport with one another all of the time with things like Car clubs / meets / social events.

A certain amount of disagreement / bitchiness / jealousy can always creep in to this sort of thing.

My view is to try to remain on good terms with each other,avoid any clickiness and above all treat one another equally as we all share the same passion- "SCOOBIES" !

Like already said I don't know the in's or out's of this but I found everyone at the SBO SWS stand (my last meet) very friendly !

Hope see some of you soon

Kind Regards

Duracell

To be honest I have to agree with Shane here, what is past is past, sorry if that aint popular, but hey, i've always kind of been an individual and we are all adults.

Yes there was tention, and to a certain degree there always will be, I had my say at the time and sand by that, but I have seen nothing and been given no reason that Shane and Denise should not be able to participate in this and other forums on this site. So lets move on and get along.

Oh and Craig, the only thing you did wrong mate was sell that gorgeous car of yours face-icon-small-wink.gif

thank you darren .

you are the third person to say that out of 130 members.cant be bad.

all this was happening behind our backs thats why i went mad .Matrixs was copying stuff from the old site to put on his new one how 2 faced is that.

best of all being told the new site was a back up site .total rubbish .

this person said that they tried to ring me back after i discovered this new site,and are you ready for this they said they couldnt ring me back as my number was ex direct.funny that they rang nearly everyday for this and that.but as for deleteing ,banning,members was done by denise BUT UNDER THE INSTRUCTIONS OF R O.

we only met you for the first time at cornwall weekend and we got along ok i thought.

denise does not want anything to do with the club now as certain people are spreading lies about her on other sites thinking they are clever.

sorry but had to be said.

shane

Guest The M@trix

Can everyone please let this drop now. Draging up the the past events cannot change what has happened.

Their were some issues. but it is all History.

The old forum is gone, and yes itheir is a New one. But I am not going to get into any of the reasons as it is in the past and i want to put it behind me as does most other people and look to the future.

Shane & Denise if you still have issues over this then you know my email derek@southwestscoobies.org.uk

i can even give you my phone number so we can discuss it.

But as far as myself and I am sure i speak for the Majority in this to. (Apologies if i am not) are concerned. The issue is old history and it is all over now.

Many Thanks

Derek Clarke

<< Can everyone please let this drop now. Draging up the the past events cannot change what has happened.

Their were some issues. but it is all History.

The old forum is gone, and yes itheir is a New one. But I am not going to get into any of the reasons as it is in the past and i want to put it behind me as does most other people and look to the future.

Shane & Denise if you still have issues over this then you know my email derek@southwestscoobies.org.uk

i can even give you my phone number so we can discuss it.

But as far as myself and I am sure i speak for the Majority in this to. (Apologies if i am not) are concerned. The issue is old history and it is all over now.

Many Thanks

Derek Clarke >>

face-icon-small-cool.gifface-icon-small-cool.gif.................Agree mate - lets let sleeping Dogs lie

<< As requested before, all matters relating to the history should be done on pm and not forum - If anyone has any matters that need resolving then they should contact me

Now once again i ask that this matter be closed >>

Jacqui is R/O - All complaints etc should be sent via PM to her

well for the record .

i cant be bothered with this matter anymore .you can speak for most of your members,buddies ,lovers,i dont care .as i know some of your wonderful members still email us (fight amongst yourselves)as to who it is .

weve got a wonderful and peaceful life now without the hassle .

your ok ro i wont be pming you about this .

as for louise butting in again whats new.

as for derek saying you can have my number give me a ring concerning this not a wise choice .you wont like what i have to say .

shane

No argument here Phill. I for one am fed up with the petty arguments. Scooby2 and Shane are Scoob owners and I for one will stop and chat with them if I see them at Castle Coombe or any other Scoob event. SWS all know this anyway as I have told them many times at our meets. I do not know any Scoob owner that I will not chat to even X SWS members. Now can we get back to the friendly bunch we should be.