Dartmoor run

this is what ben put

OK I don't want to gove too much away. I need 2 cars to voluteer although I may be able to get away with just one and without being rude or starting another argument would possibly be best if they were a more conservative driver.

The role would be two fold it will involve maintaining radio contact with us while in convoy so ensure no one gets left behind or is having difficulty keeping up to allow us to adjust pace and road types. The second volunteer would take a central position in the convoy in this instance performing the same roles. We will provide radios but these volunteers may need to bring a spare set of batteries just in case they go flat but I will probably sort this out as well.

The second part of the role will involve a little time keeping some ordering of people about (politely but firmly) to ensure everything is on track and we don't end 2 hours late for lunch because people are too busy talking or tinkering etc. This is where it would be an advantage to be more of a sight-see'er that a racer to take on this role as they would be following along behind collecting stranglers. The other volunteer will need to be a quicker driver and it would be an advantage if they knew how to put up a flag pole .

Please PM if you want more details and I'll let you know more but I want to keep some of it a surprise and I think I've given enough hints for now so wont post anymore info on this thread until closer the time

• 2 weeks later...