chat thread

edmondo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just waiting for a phonecall now , he is in having anaesthetic so they can feel his tummy without hurting him and take an x-ray , if it is something serious i think they may have to operate there and then , its awful waiting for a call , they said around 4pm , feeling sick with worry again , dont want to lose him he is my babe and i love him so much

just got back from vets with the cat . Stomach is fine , they have found a lesion deep in his ear near his brain , they think it could be an ear infection and where it is swollen from the infection its putting pressure on the ear making him lose balance , so he is peranantly dizzy. If he doesnt get better in a few days he needs to go to bristol for an mri scan as he could of had a mini-stroke or it could be brain cancer . Time will tell , i am praying that it is just an ear infection .

to be honest i am petrified i am gonna lose him , lost his mum to kidney failiue when she was 4 years old , he is only 5 , feel very numb , he is part of our family and we love him face-icon-small-sad.gif