Do'h

*Andy*

face-icon-small-mad.gif I have just manage to make contact with my rear near side door and the brick gate post at the bottom of the drive.

The panel is not damaged but the paint a mess, can't see in the dark if its down to the metal or just the primer.

*@~#, $@#$, B*$$*#/£ !!!!!!

Can anyone recomend a body shop not to far from Warrington. Also I have protected no claims but I assume the basic premium would increase even if the no claims was protected, anyone made a claim with protected no claims?

Probably not worth doing via insurance I would't think it should be to expensiveface-icon-small-sad.gif

Andy

Sorry to hear that!

As per my earlier post on the other thread Andy, re comment J W Autos (ring me in case of need).

As far as claiming is concerned even if your premium doesn't go up you'll loose a "life" and bearing in mind any excess you'd probably be better off paying it yourself and not claiming. Get a quote from J W Autos 1st and then decide.

face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Bob, I think you are right concerning the insurance, its not worth it for what is a relatively small job.

Lee, don't know why I didn't think of Palatine, there about 3 mins from my house and I've met Ira at the Walton Arms meets, will call in later.

Now I seen it in the daylight it looks even worse, down to the metal on a few of the scratches, and even scored the surface of the metal in a couple of areas. Panel still straight though.face-icon-small-sad.gif

Andy.

<< face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Bob, I think you are right concerning the insurance, its not worth it for what is a relatively small job.

Lee, don't know why I didn't think of Palatine, there about 3 mins from my house and I've met Ira at the Walton Arms meets, will call in later.

Now I seen it in the daylight it looks even worse, down to the metal on a few of the scratches, and even scored the surface of the metal in a couple of areas. Panel still straight though.face-icon-small-sad.gif

Andy. >>

i was going to mention Ira as well.............

the big fella with the forester!