Out in it again tonight

In an undisclosed location somewhere in the west of scotland i took the "A road bomber" out for big licks.

even low boost is quick.

when that is changed to the high setting its as if the car is telling me whats happening!!! just goes like a rat up a drain pipe being chased by 1000 tall indians with hot pokers.

i promise i wont post again about my remap or my new power but im just so excited at the moment i cant hide it.

THANKS AGAIN

click here for crazy days

I can confirm the excitement that Chris is trying to explain. I can also confirm that from both the pilot and co-pilots seat that the neck straining journey is well worthwhile.

The so called low boost is frightening enough, its when the big red button that says 'DO NOT PRESS' is pressed that all hell breaks loose.

This button should never be pressed - the manifold seems to grow arms and legs and the back box sounds like it has been split!

Avoid the big red button at all costs......................

............But it is MEGA fast though

face-icon-small-happy.gif

AND ME?

I'm stuck ou there with all these "ethnically disadvantaged" people for the next 2-4 weeks so I'll miss out on it.

Hopefully Marc with give me a full report on my return. Glad to see your happy with the car now.

Russell

ps - (Whisper mode on) Marc, make sure you tell Chris that "the car is fast, but mine felt faster" (Whisper mode off)