SOME CRAIL PICS

nice pics ..was it you who i saw beating the evo?? i remember a wagon beating a evo at some point in the day (thought that was nice :-) ) ..i was parked along side the red scoob in the first pic in for a few hours in the afternoon..for anybody wondering face-icon-small-wink.gif

Nice pics Man!!

Good day at Crail last Sunday, with scoobies a plentyful! Good to get another race against ya JC Scoob, maybe next time after a few choice mods we can have that rematch! face-icon-small-wink.gif

Just had to mention, did anyone see the red scooby that was about (different to the one in the pic!). Had a really cool looking front bumper on it and the rest of the car werent half bad too.! Thought it was a great example of modded up Impreza, good work to that owner!!

<< i think it was you who passed me in crail (the town) i was sitting in a car park across from the bank in a green classic turbo ..if it was you ya definatly saw me >>

Yea m8 i remember do you have fish net stockings i meen head rests

didnt see you on the strip tho !!

Igy, it was good to see you m8, good race lad and your motor is looking fine to, like your bonet face-icon-small-wink.gif

we will race again face-icon-small-smile.gif