Where can I get discount for being a SIDC menber?

- should I?

IMHO yes, 1000 miles at less than 4000rpm and do not do the same speed continuosly (like on a motorway) vary it a little.

Then it is time for the first oil service. I personally ran it for another 500 miles at no more than 5000 rpm. Then at 1500 miles I ran it for no more than 6000rpm. Then at 2000 miles I spanked it!!

I am probably being a little over cautious after the first 1000 miles but that is just me.

- and who's advice should I take?

ours

<< Then at 2000 miles I spanked it!! >>

And hasn't stopped since................. eh Nige!!!!!!face-icon-small-happy.gif

Angela,

You'd be most welcome at a CADS Meet suggest you look in the CADS Forum Section.

Email me @ rome26@blueyonder.co.uk and I'll email you maps, directions and info.

face-icon-small-wink.gif

Bob

my flower power limited edition you see pictured has actually done 51,000 miles and is show winning condition as you can see. It is number 74,541 out of a production run of 121,000. At last count there were only 23,126 in the country, so I am expecting values to increase as the years pass on

my flower power limited edition you see pictured has actually done 51,000 miles and is show winning condition as you can see. It is number 74,541 out of a production run of 121,000. At last count there were only 23,126 in the country, so I am expecting values to increase as the years pass on