FOR SALE: Blitz Super Sound Blow Off Valve - NOW SOLD

Hi Jacqui

Could you do me a small favour and measure diameter of the pipe at the bottom. It could solve my problematic dump valve quandry, even though it is against my better principles

PM me your best price.....face-icon-small-smile.gif

How you finding the running of the car after its recent tinkling in the ECU dept.

Grant

Hiya Grant,

Will do tomorrow face-icon-small-smile.gif

As for Mr Scooby... had a look at the UK dealer u were talking about for a thermostat. Gonna give them a phone on Friday to make enquiries face-icon-small-wink.gif Havent had a chance to touch the car, been really busy. Hasnt moved from the garage since the temp went up - along with my blood pressure! Once thats fixed and normal service is resumed.... face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif Fell in lurve with the car all over again after his "tinkering" face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-blush.gif

Watching your progress with interest face-icon-small-cool.gif

Cheers,

J

Cheers J

Really need to fit a dump valve of some description to take the strain off the new turbo. The old TD05 survived for 2 years without any dumpvalve in place at all but the new one is a tad more fragile and needs either a Recirc or a VTA. The std recirc i have is proving troublesome to relocate with the big intercooler in place.

Glad i helped you find love again.

Now be a bit of a shock to actually drive past the Shell garage......face-icon-small-smile.gif

Grant

<< Glad i helped you find love again. >>

PMSL face-icon-small-happy.gif lmao at the Shell filling stations too face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Took me a whole tank (right off the red!) to get to his secret location for re-mapping - but only used 3/4 tank coming home face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-cool.gif

Okay, got the measuring tape out and it looks just under 3.5cm.

Ordered the parts today that are hopefully required to make Mr Scooby better too face-icon-small-wink.gif Thanks. Keeping fingers crossed...

Cheers,

J