Fast and Modified today-

Hi

Just back from todays Fast and Modified show in Ingleston, Edinburgh. It was a good day and an early start for most of us. 0630hrs...............

There was so many cars from all the different clubs across Scotland with so many different people. There was a supra there pumping out 1400bhp which was awesome and there were loads of absolute lookers (not cars) which kept the interest up as the day went on.face-icon-small-blush.gif

The SIDC stand that was organised by Spooks was great and it was good to meet new people and speak to others i hadnt had a chance to before. Nice cars.

Another shout out to the lunatic MC and DJ's who generated a crowd of 3 sleeping mexicans throughout the day LOL.face-icon-small-wink.gif

Again thanks to Spooks for organising things today and thanks to everyone who was there for maiking a long shift in the sun fly by.

Peter, i hope you didnt drink that octane booster you got and used it wisely?face-icon-small-wink.gif

Scott- LOL

Billyboy- thanks for the lift there and back. i appreciate that.

Swiggi- LOL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second your comments mate, good day had also, the banter as always was quality, as was the candy........those choc mobiles were no bad either....lol

big shout out to MC XXX indeed, he had the crowd of 3 going wild, and even managed to get the blondie to give the lads a flashface-icon-small-happy.gif

Yup was a top day. Ive got plenty of pictures. If owners want the full size pics with plates on them send me a PM and I'll send you the pics.

Some have turned out really well.

They will be up within the hour - hopefully. I may post an absolute lookers section as well. I reckon I took 90 pics today.

Billyboy must have the best pic of the day. What people do to get a seat in your car face-icon-small-wink.gif

Spince, dont think i have met you before mate(altho think i passed you at falkirk fire station around 6.15pm?),

if you have any pics would be grateful if you could send me them.

agreed re :Billyboys pic - def the best of the dayface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Scott

Guys and Gals,

Good day out i took pic of the dayface-icon-small-wink.gif but cant post it.If you want to see it pm e-mail address plz.

A special thanks to all the people who put money in our Santa Cruise bucket nearly £50 was raised.face-icon-small-smile.gifIf we knew who you were i would thank you all myself.

Spooks mate the gazebo looked good and so did ALL our cars all nicely polished.Jus a pity we didnt take a barbie the price of food was a rip off.Now all i have to do is fit a new clutch,gonna do it myself dont trust anyone to work on my car.MMM white bikini!face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

spince, nice pics mate...... you goin to the meet on 19th?

fee - thought that was the classy chick.....dancing was poor, although thought for a minute swiggi was going to grab a couple of light sticks and show them how it should be doneface-icon-small-wink.gif