!!!!!! Club Merchandise !!!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not received the brochures yet !!!! , they will be with me tommorrow face-icon-small-happy.gif along with all information needed, i did not want to waste time and makes assumptions on price, colours, styles and availibility...

The reason it has taken a little longer to get them is because i will also be getting fabric samples as well

face-icon-small-cool.gif Tony

not feeling it with the colours, someone said "we wanted to stand out" but there is a fine line between standing out and STANDING OUT! can we just stick to somthing normal. and still some what fashionable. thay dont look cool on the models. or is it just the models dont look cool in those shirts?!!

samples.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

Right Lads and Lasses face-icon-small-happy.gif

Attached are the colour samples from the clothing manufacturer face-icon-small-tongue.gif

We can have any two colour combinations we want because as i have pointed out these shirts are made to order face-icon-small-smile.gif

Now i would like some input as to what people like please face-icon-small-cool.gif , I will take any suggestions that you give and then run a poll to which we can then vote what we all will end up with face-icon-small-shocked.gif ( God help us lol )

The pics are the best i can do at the moment,bad light and a not to good camera dont help

Look forward to seeing what folks have to say face-icon-small-cool.gif

Tonyface-icon-small-happy.gif