!!!!!! Club Merchandise !!!!!!

Hi ya all,

Have been working towards sorting out the next lot of club clothing and making KentScoobies more presentable at big meets and shows. It about time we showed the rest of the Scooby community that we mean business !!!!!!! face-icon-small-wink.gif

Have been looking at the following if people are interested :

Pit style shirts ( same as formala one pit crews )

Polo Shirts

Hooded Sweatshirts ( for winter months ) face-icon-small-wink.gif

Baseball Caps

Winter Jackets

Bags, scarfs, holdals and teddy bears ( for the women !!!!! )

Plus much more.............

On our last T-shirt buy everyone got to choose there own colour combinations which meant that we looked more like a rabble than a club !!!! face-icon-small-shocked.gif but we will be looking at just one colour combination which will be subtle and distinctive ( Please do not ask the colours just yet i will post them up as soon as i get them ), we can then all have a vote to what the club colours will be !!!! face-icon-small-confused.gif

Due to the fact that Pele payed for the last lot of t-shirts and is still awaiting money and the collection of them this time we will be collecting the money FIRST before we order !!!!!!! , that way no-one will be out of pocket and we wont have shirts etc lying around !!!!!!!!

Prices will be comfirmed shortly along with costs for additional stiching such as names etc

Now all im after is an idea to who is interested so please add you name to the list face-icon-small-happy.gif

1. Pele

2. Loony Toon & Victoria

And remember you will be paying for your items before they are ordered !!!!!!!!!!!

Will keep you informed as soon as i know

Tony

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean , the tops that we have left have names on but i have a couple of spares, i can sort you out with a black polo if you want ??

Barry you know what i meant so why make comments like that ? But if you really want one ill get the price for you !!!!!

Add you names to the list

Tony

G'day,

I'll be up for a polo shirt,dont mind colour as long as it's not PINKface-icon-small-blush.gif I'd like a breast pocket to put my smokes in. And maybe a bag depending on what you come up with.How about a sew on patch that we can put on our existing stuffface-icon-small-cool.gif

<< 1. Pele

2. Loony Toon & Victoria

3. Scoobytoo (pit crew style shirt & sweatshirt)

4. Granby (pit crew style shirt & sweatshirt)

5. dirtmonkey (pit crew style shirt & sweatshirt)

6. ScoobySkid (polo shirt) >>

7. Damon H (pit crew shirt and sweatshirt)

<<

<< 1. Pele

2. Loony Toon & Victoria

3. Scoobytoo (pit crew style shirt & sweatshirt)

4. Granby (pit crew style shirt & sweatshirt)

5. dirtmonkey (pit crew style shirt & sweatshirt)

6. ScoobySkid (polo shirt) >>

7. Damon H (pit crew shirt and sweatshirt) >>

8. Shrek (polo shirt and hooded sweatshirt + ladies polo shirt for Mrs Shrek)