KENT SCOOBIES, WHERE ARE YOU??

ok kent where is everyone? there is a list of 10 members attending ks meet friday according to the thread.

in january in freezing cold we had over 40 cars at nottcutsface-icon-small-happy.gif

why in the height of the summer is there only 10 comingface-icon-small-confused.gif

is there a reason for this, is there something the club needs to know is there something wrong? please post your thoughts as these are important to the future of YOUR club.face-icon-small-smile.gif

DEAN ...........

this post has nothing to do with the club direct, i am personally interested to know WHYface-icon-small-wink.gif

im here?

Dean, there are some names on the other thread that i started mate...but still not a good showing.

Might have something to do with the ammount of notice that was given??? people may have made other arrangements!!

The latest thread was only posted up a week ago whereas it is usually at least 2 weeks in advance.

Some of us have very busy lifestyles (especially with kids etc)so it can be difficult to squeeze it all in..

Will have a chat with you on friday mate...

jon

<< I find a lot of people don't actually sign in on the thread, they just turn up - that first meet, I don't think many were on the list at all, then they just turned up.... >>

If too many turn up it's gonna cost me a fortune face-icon-small-tongue.gif , agree with Pele though some people just don't put there name down & turn up (i used to do that) , in future if we could have a 2 or 3 week advance notice of the meet i think that would helpface-icon-small-smile.gif

<< unfortunatley the moderators salary was far higher than the other employeesface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

If he was to spend loads on friday night he will just save himself from entering the higher tax bracketface-icon-small-happy.gif so rather than let Mr Blair have it blow it on us all at k/scoobiesface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

Mark