Not happy

I took my car off the road a week ago to change my suspension as the back shocks were starting to

leak and i thought i would do the brakes at the same time. I won suspension of a my2000 rb5 from ebay

a couple of weeks ago and thought i would remove the suspension and do the brakes while i was waiting

on the shockers, but the boy who sold me the shocks is messing me about as i still havent received themface-icon-small-mad.gif

Its now getting very near the rolling road day and i am starting to get a bit PI**ED offface-icon-small-mad.gif

Also i keep seeing loads of scoobs driving about and i am stuck with my girlfriends clioface-icon-small-sad.gif

Jason,

If cheque payment see if cheque has cleared into sellers account ( I always wait for funds to clear when selling unless its peebs I know)

If paid for by paypal / credit card more protection is offered.

Get in touch with the seller and get a tracking number from them.

Then chase up the tracking number with the courier / post office, if they deny all knowledge then contact the seller and ask for a definate delivery date and explain the situation. Get a landline number from them etc, then eith give them max 2 days to deliver of contact Ebay direct re refund as the seller will then be outside of agreed delivery.

Pete

if you look at the section on Ebay about refunds and postage timescales etc I'm sure it says that if the goods are not rcvd within 10 days of payment you can get a full refund, check it out. You can also obtain the users landline from Ebay.