My first track time

Well i done my first track session at Japfest last Saturday, on the way to Japfest it pi**edface-icon-small-frown.gif down and i was thinking i don't want this for my first track session but as luck would have it it stayed dry, after the briefing i went to get the car and had to drop off my stuff with Scoobytoo (thanks Dean) to look after while i was on track (didn't fancy a cooler box & toolkit flying round the car), got the noise check done and then the nerves really started, we sat in the pit lane for about 15 mins with my stomach turning over and then were off and all i can say is what a BUZZ, got it wrong on one chicane but nothing serious (didn't spin) and before i knew it it was all overface-icon-small-frown.gif, can't wait for the next time now and hopefully I'll be able to push it a bit harder & learn to brake a lot laterface-icon-small-wink.gif, if anybody is thinking about doing this i say give it a go, you will not regret itface-icon-small-happy.gif

10614.jpg

10615.jpg

10616.jpg

<< Ian well done mate your car sounded great on track. Your dad totaly enjoyed the ride when i spoke to him he was grining from

ear to ear. >>

Cheers, your the second person to say it sounds great on track, i think i'll have to get someone to drive it for me so i can hear what it sounds like from outsideface-icon-small-happy.gif, after all these years i just starting to find out my dad is a bit of a speed freakface-icon-small-cool.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif