HYPERTECH-Bonnybridge

When i first purchased my new STI, i once again was overcome by impulse buying and had to have something asap.

Came across HYPERTECH in Bonnybridge and was accomodated very well immediately.

Duncans knowledge and experience across the board is fantastic and today helped me instantly again. The car was experiencing technical difficulties and was starting to snap crackly and pop and run itself on anti-lag almost.

Problems solved, piece of mind and another great help with future mod pricing for next week. Swiggi also got a great price for quality brake parts and service elements.

I would have to highly recommend this company and know people who are using him more and more all the time!!!!face-icon-small-smile.gif

REFERENCE SQUIRRELS LAST...CANCEL.

COMING FROM GLASGOW

THROUGH CUMBERNAULD ON THE M80 OR WHATEVER

PAST THE SHELL GARAGE

UNDER THE VIADUCT

NEXT EXIT SIGN POSTED BONNYBRIDGE. THEN ABOUT 5 MILES OF WINDING TWISTERS FROM THERE...........................OUT

Glad to hear you got on well with Duncan mate, his work is first class, all the work that gets done to my car is done by him, know him quite well now, he is a sound bloke......he can source pretty much anything you want for your car at a competitive price.....(except my new wheelsface-icon-small-sad.gif)

swiggi, no problem mate, glad i could help......knew you would be happy with the treatment from duncan, told him you and chris would probs end up there yesterday and he said he would look after youface-icon-small-wink.gif

Had my new clutch, exhaust, equal length manifold and downpipe fitted there last week. Top class service and IMO a good price.

Would not hesitate to recommend Duncan to anyone.

I believe he's got a stand at Knockhill next weekend and is planning on booking up his supercharged CTR on the SIDC trackday in June. face-icon-small-cool.gif

Ian

scottiescoob - am sure he will have the wrap ur looking for mate....if he doesnt stock it he will get it in....

IanJ - ive been in the CTR - it is a quick car, will be at knockhill on the track on monday night, and it WILL cause some shocksface-icon-small-wink.gif

aarongr - no sidc discount from him i'm afraid. i have spoken to him about this briefly....not sure sidc discount will come tho, as his prices are already very competitive, and he is always very busy, i think for the service he provides it is worth every penny, am sure swiggi and chris will back me up on that as have both visited him in the last couple of days....

Scott