COPPERS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads,the point me an Mrs.S are makin is it doesn't run for 15 mins(5-7 tops)or is

it done to intentionally annoy anyone,it's the fact that whichever neighbour it was(jealous c**t)didn't

even have the decency to approach me about it and address the problem like

an adult,upon which i'm sure i could have it all sorted out by now........

As for everyone who replied an a serious note.......you all need a bit of fun in your life....go take your Scoob a run or summin!!

This is smallmindedness at it's best...

Del.

ok people I have seen a fair bit stuff flying around about the Council and ASBOs

I work for the Scottish Executive so I have some idea how to extract information from our website face-icon-small-blush.gif

Anyway heres a link to the information relating to ASBOs and who and what they affect.

Anti Social Behavior Act 2004

The simple fact is that cars aren't covered in the orders, you can be done how ever if your cars exhaust system is not within acceptable limits of volume.

Also the wardens in edinburgh are targeting close quarter noise abuse in homes.

I have seen no talk of cars in either as its the job of police to police cars.

Also I supported the Anti Social behaviour team for It matters, almost makes me sick now face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-sad.gif

Wish I had a scooby as an Alarm clock. Would sound a hell of a lot better than the annoying beeping thing I've got.

If you guys do deside on a "fly by" in seevers street make sure seevers's car is parked away from the other scoobs, visible to his neighbours window. This will show that you're not associated with that them. Otherwise he/she could use it as ammo against you if they get a photo of you at 7in the morning with 20 other scoobs burbling away.

Ace idea although a bit of a shame for the other residents in the street that arent normally bothered by the noise of your car.

Iain