Big Big thanks to WUZ (Russell)

Russell and I (Well I made the tea) spent the whole of Saturday with the first part of my project which was to transplant the turbo, up-pipe, and down pipe from my STi into Joanne's 03 WRX. I managed to unscrew a couple of bolts but there were times when Russell had to tell me "Thats tight enough" face-icon-small-wink.gif

We finally got Joanne's car finished at 9:30 pm at which time we took it off to get remapped by Gavin at Wallace Performance, later that evening/morning I picked it up. Managed 312bhp and 270 lbs Torque at 1.4 bar, got in and went upstairs to tell Joanne (who was asleep) but she didn't seem too excited, I guess that's women for ya face-icon-small-wink.gif But on Sunday morning she drove the car and was well happy, my car however is still sitting in the garage in pieces but that's another story.

Can't thank Russell enough for his help and must also say a big thanks to Angela (Russell's wife) for being so understanding when Russell arrived home some 7 hours late face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Big Up BHP Developments face-icon-small-happy.gif