exhaust question

hi all,been workin alot lately so ain't been on for a while but i'll be at the glasgow

meet missus in tow i think.came into a bit of money so figured i might as well

fritter it away on my scoob. got quoted £380 for a full scorpion system with 5"

exit @ drivers in glasgow.....any good?..or is there anything out there better for

around the same price.noticed a few people on here have custom jobs from c+c,

are they in motherwell..?morrette rear light conversion and summer wheels(18")

also getting done but my missus seems to have taken over in that department.

would appreciate anyone's advice/knowledge/expert opinion......

i realise the last bit was asking a bit much.....ha ha

cheers Del.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all mods coming soon

I'm not an expert on exhausts but you cannot go wrong @ C&C's !

As for morrettes ( I assume it's a bug-eye you have ?) - here's a piccy of mine

If i were you I'd get PFF7 18's and Eibach springs and a cheeky DV...............If you want power then decat the fokker

Drivers will be more expensive IMHO...........therefore I'd get a C&C or buy another exhaust online and have C&C fit it for you ?

Good luck - keep us posted

Hi

C&C are in hillington. They are a bit expensive but give lifetime guarantee!!! Another good place is Meercat cant remember where he is based but a few other folk i know like the Meercat. We have Eibach springs on our wagon and they are really good. Lasting long on the wagon! And thats with it lowered as well!

Claire

Absolutely NO COMPETITION. It has to be C&C Custom Stainless in Hillngton, Glasgow - 2 minutes off the M8. They are the business, will do you a great exhaust at a very good price, offer unquestioning backup and offer a lifetime guarantee on all work. They will build you exactly what you want, exactly what volume you want etc in best materials, custom made on your car, not just for it. Every part is hand made. Don't buy off the shelf.

C&C Custom Stainless Exhausts in Hillington

Mercat in Kilbirnie is another option - do a simlar setup to C&C.

0141 882 8811

Make sure you tell them Brian sent you face-icon-small-wink.gif

Brian face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Meercat are in Kilbirnie, i have one.............................noisy as f**k!!!!!! face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

They're certainly loud!!!!!!,you can hear Andy's coming for miles......................behind meface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Grant's side exit & WRC downpipe is much noisier,good job it doesn't exit kerbside..................................

there'd be a lot of barbied pedestriansface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Del

<<

<< Meercat are in Kilbirnie, i have one.............................noisy as f**k!!!!!! face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

They're certainly loud!!!!!!,you can hear Andy's coming for miles......................behind meface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Grant's side exit & WRC downpipe is much noisier,good job it doesn't exit kerbside..................................

there'd be a lot of barbied pedestriansface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Del >>

i stay that far behind you Del as i am trying to dodge all the fridge magnets that get attracted to your white mota!!!!!!

face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

everyone knows blue is THE fastest!!!face-icon-small-wink.gif

tis a bugeye 01,morrettes are for the rear to start with. was thinking of the

prodrive anthracite 18's from the WR1,(is that pff7's) but thanks all for the

info on the exhaust,doubt i'll have anything done for the hillington meet but maybe

have a new zorst for the saturday up at A.W.D. @ Perth.think i'll wait until weather

gets a bit brighter before having the wheels fitted,then put original 5 spoke twins in

the garage for next winter.

Del.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all mods coming soon