Swap 21in Monitor for 19in size.

HOL

The nice IT guys where I have been contracting gave me a nice 21in Monitor when I left. Not quite a gold watch, but who cares after 3 Months. (They are upgrading all workstations to Flatscreens...)

The trouble is that it wont fit in my PC Cabinet which has a maximum width of 490mm. At its widest point this one is 502mm.

If anyone has a 19in screen and wants to swap for a bigger unit, let me know.

I already have a 17in Monitor, so not interested in anything that small.

Edited to say:

This a traditional style monitor, not a flatscreen.

Doh!,

Just looked at your profile. 7 minutes at 30mph away!

Have PM'd you a mobile number.

Edited.

Dave, just to confirm this isnt a Flat Screen Monitor!, I assume yours Isn't either????

Im gonna add a note to my first post, just-in-case.

Hi mate - no its not flat panel and when i get home from the office i'll measure it up, I reckon we should be safe with 490mm. Will that big monster fit in my car or should i have it air lifted to my house!! I didn't get ur no mines 07876030102 give me a call about meeting upface-icon-small-cool.gif

Still looking for a deal, the monitor was too 'traditional' looking for what Dave wanted. He has a newer looking flat screen.

I have therefore found the following link so you can see the features, which are better than I thought!.

Monitor specification website

21 In Mionitor, 20 In screen

1800 x 1440 Max Resolution

Anti-glare, anti-static, anti-reflective

Looking for a smaller 19in Monitor in straight swap, or if you want to buy it, let me know.