TO ALL CONCERNED!!

It has come to that time of year where I will be unseen/Unheard for the next 72 hours. My car keys are in the posession of a relation who is in the Police, and I intend to be in a drink induced coma for the foreseeable future. I wont be here for at least 3 days. Good luck and all the best for 2005. If I live I will no doubt have great tales to tell..........................................

Goodbye my dear friends its been a scream in 2004.

Callum

hapy hewyar! Still gon stong!! Just found nextdors computer!! lol! They wil no doubt wonder wtf scotish scobies is ha gaha!

Just tabd 11 kliks from the kingarth hotel, the transport was stopped at 6am noone told me, im pretty tyred. Need a kip befor the turkey, however i mite go onto sn, plenty turkeys there haha. HAPYNEWYER!!!

Mullac xxx

HMM! - not very sober is he?

Wilky - I know how you feel M8. just got in 1/2 an hour ago from "first footing" everyone and anyone we could.

Looks like driving is out of bounds for me for the next 24 hours whilst my liver and kidneys recieve PG Tips therapy!

Russell

I have the heebie jeebies. I am shaking like a dog sh****ng peach stones, and have a mouth like a mujahadeen rebels left ammo pouch after a good firefight. What a time!!! Thank god its only once a year. I am going to carry on the motion this evening if any of you dudes would like to join me here on Fantasy island!!!

Callum