Best New Tyres

Dave,

I run Bridgestone SO3s on my sti, as recommended by Arron. A bit of road noise but awesome grip in both the wet and dry.

Try ELITE Tyres in Rainham Essex, speak to Keef. I think Arron has got a direct phone number for him. You should also be able to negotiate a discount. I will get Arron to post up the number tomorrow for you mate.

jon

Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the advise, i've decided to use absolutely none of it!!!

face-icon-small-shocked.gif

-not long after posting this i was chatting to my neighbour who fits commercial tyres out of a van type of thing, and he said he could get me what i want at pretty much trade price. and so after eyeing up tyres it was down to the yoko parada 2 or the so-3's. so being the type of guy i am i've just had 2 off parada 2's fitted to test them out. Thanks for the input fellas, it did not fall on deaf ears(or eyes!) although i did not buy what you suggested and did not buy them from who you suggested but anybody else out there will be enlightened face-icon-small-smile.gif

Had the tracking checked- nearside front +3deg(what the hell) offside front -1deg and rears -1deg. so all seems ok apart from the nearside which did take a kerbing(victim of crap driver on roundabout) , so next money arguement with the missus lined up and ready!