A change makes all the difference - mmmmm

Vix went along and asked about test driving the WR1, they seemed pretty OK about it.

I got my car there but wasn't impressed with the service and know about a horror story of a friend who bought his STI8 thereface-icon-small-blush.gif

Used Noble's for my servicing since but even they "forgot" to change my oil.

Posted this in general discussion but this is my trip to David Morrisons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vix and I went to the new Subaru dealer in Falkirk yesterday, used to be called "Drive".

It was going ok, a gorgeous WR1 sat on the forecourt with morettes on at £29,500 and we were sitting in the new STI inside,

I had probs with the legroom and asked the salesman whether it was less than my WRX, he didn't know but was quite friendly. Then I asked about the colour range as Iwasn't into the silver/grey colour he had no idea what other colours it was available in??WTF!!!!!

So we found a brochure and looked ourselves.

I asked what my car was worth and considering I bought it for them 12 months ago and it was £13,500 on the window he offered me £8000!!

Then he had the cheek to say " Its a bit of a jump from £8000 to £28000 isn't it ".

Now I'm not a show off when it comes to money but how the f**k does he know if I can afford £28,000, I could but he won't be getting a single f****g penny.

Not amused with a salesman who knew nothing about the product and with an awful attitude, not a good way to start your new revamped business is it.

I'm gonna wear a hooded top and trainers every time I look at cars now and if I get the same treatment I'm going somewhere else even if its Mitsubishi.

Oh yeah, the STi was fantastic but nowhere near as good looking as the WR1