Looking at coming back.. Anyone know this car

How do people's.. 

Looking at coming back to scoo y world.. Been playing in a boxster recently which hopefully sells on sunday

I am trying to decide between a blitzen legacy that I like.. I can follow its life for whole time its been in the UK and have been cherished.. 

It is my fun carso slightly worried it might be a bit sensible as a fun car

The only other car to tickle me is this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153388207986

Wondering if anyone knew it or anything about it.. Looks like it's loved, what's the going price for o e like thisisita bit expensive or about right? 

Thanks

Pete

Good to hear you’re  coming back to the flat four fold ? Unfortunately the link didn’t work for me so can’t see the details or price. A quick look on eBay finds 3 Red examples,

2 around the 6k mark and one that looks cheap but has been modified so maybe that’s a clue ? 

I would have said about 5k for a good Legacy but if you’re looking at a blitzen they general command a few quid more for the limited availability.

The advertised one in Poole looks a good car but obviously a good look at it would be good. If it’s only been in the UK for a short time it is highly likely to be rust free.

We have a few legacy owners who would be able to give you some more in-depth things to look for so.

Had a quick look, I don’t know the car but it seems ok from the pics. Mileage is good for its age, it means it has been driven regularly and not just sat. The obvious things to look out for is rust, especially around the wheel arches and underneath the radiator.