info on uk 2000 turbo gc8 *S791NSA*

trying to find out as much info on

S791NSA

65c reddish blue 

uk turbo awd 

impreza gc8 

1998 version 4

ej20g 

any help much appreciated its known one of at least of the previous owners was from this group as there membership card and card/tax holder is in the windscreen still 

seeking possible engine internal modifications  information im aware of

offical k&n kit

hard pipes fmic

full stainless de-res exhaust and 3'' bell down pipe

prodrive 7 spoke alloys 

cusco lower h frame 

short shift selector and uprated bushing 

my friend owned the car for a considerable time before i became the current owner and he wasnt exactly clued up on cars anything he had for the car and info he could give me he was to be honnest minimal except he maintained it more than his daily regular serviced n wasnt driven in aggresion its done a considerable millage and body is in need of slight attention on the arch panels all too common from own knowledge of these vehichles  its mainly the engine and drive terrain im trying to figure out if has been altered from stmadard at all or even had ecu tweaked or the suporting mods are mainly off the shelf bolt on but mechanically the engine looks pretty un tampered with from first glances its developed a light bottom end knock and been parked up before delving into the vehichle im just trying to gain better knowledge of its history the vehichle does seem lived a pretty good life over all 

IMG_2683.PNG