Tuning & Remapping in Lincoln

Hi, was just wondering if anyone has any experience of PK Automotive Solutions in Lincoln.  I'm looking at having my bugeye remapped for better smoother power delivery.  Spotted these guys during a Google search and I'm after some feedback if possible.  Thanks

Hi, I have not heard of PK Automotive Solutions personally so wouldn't like to comment on their service. It seems everyone with a laptop are now remapping and it is sometimes scary the claimed results out there. They do seem to have a good setup and a rolling road :thumbup: so its not just a man in a van so if you are just having a tweak to smooth delivery you should be OK. If you are looking to extract more power I would go to someone who has been doing it for years as the map is only 1 aspect of any upgrade.

The popular choices around the midlands are 

• Scoobyclinic
  • Scoobyworld
  • Roger Clarke Motorsport

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just got back from a drive in my mates 2011 STI. And he's just got his remapped by "Pat" at scoobyclinic. He can not stop praising how good Pat and the guys at scoobyclinic are at mapping, the car runs brilliantly and at a safe 370hp and 411ftlb (he's got a lot of supporting mods). I've personally been to scoobyclinic a couple of times and they are great, full of knowledge and expertise.