New member, Hello to all.

Hi new here on the forum so please be gentle haha, My names Stuart and im 29 living in central Scotland,  I have owned my Subaru now for nearly two years and am very impressed with the capability of these cars, happy to be able to call my self a Scooby owner.  I am not new to the car forums and have been a member on a few others for past cars including an audi s3 and most memorable would have to be my Toyota supra witch I took three years to hand build , now looking to possibley kick start a Subaru build project in the near future. However I currently own a LM impreza GB270 number 233 and with these cars being limited addition, I will be looking to possibley sell my current car and replace it with a wrx sti or similar model so if anyone would be interested in owning a GB please feel free to send me a message. other than that its a pleasure to be here and I look forward to getting to know some new people in the Scooby scene. I also have quite an extensive mechanical knolage due to being a mechanical engineer for the past 10-13 years so If I can be of any help to anyone I would be happy to help.

Thank you for the welcome Scoobiefloz,  i think you may be right and i have indeed caught thy Scooby bug and enjoying the experience so far i must say. I will most certainly keep my build up to date and post regular details once i finally get things organized and moving.