Hi Folks!

Rich here in Lanark, Scotland. A year ago I found my 2003 Blobeye Impreza Wagon WRX, totally standard, 1 owner wagon with 84k miles.  There were 2 in the country at that time, but the other was in Sussex and a stretch too far to go see. I work abroad most weeks so wanted a fast, practical car for the kids and dog at the weekend, but a car I didn't mind leaving at an airport 5 days a week.

Well of course it's become way more than that to me, I love it and of course, now the fun begins.

Just received my Hayward & Scott turbo back stainless system, mishimoto rad, fans, catch can, Silicon hoses, turbo inlet, walbro fuel pump and some service parts (plugs, filters etc).  All getting fitted by Shennan Motorsport over here in New Cumnock on a recommendation from Andy Forrest, who's giving the car his Level 1 tune in a few weeks time!

Hoping that Paul at Shennan Motorsport can give me some future plans after a review of the car, so who knows where I'll go next with it. I know running gear will need attention.

Love that flat 4 and love my 3am Monday morning blat through the forest roads to the airport on a Monday morning!

Hoping to meet up with some of you, maybe hit the track as well?!

cheers, Rich

image.jpeg