New here - considering Classic purchase

Hi all,

I am new here, currently considering purchasing a broken "W" plate Turbo 2000 classic shape Impreza. Has a blown engine, so would either fix up, or break down for parts.

I was wondering what you guys reckon it would be worth now being broken, fixed up with a replacement engine or for parts (it has just had a full respray, brand new BC coilovers, upgraded turbo, FMIC, alloys, STI interior, polybushed, d-cat, aftermarket ecu etc). Pic below for reference

Cheers guys :)

1661135_10152366588313760_239469471_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

All depends on afew factors. Rust underneath, accident damage?, personal taste in the car, service history, milaege, and could go on. Myself, i personally dont like the wheels and prefer to see the classic shapes standard and original but everyone is different. With low milaege and a good service history anywhere from 3-5k, as i said it all depends on the persons looking for that car and apearence. Beat bet is jump on the wonder that is ebay which will give you a general idea.

Type r, type ra, rb5, p1, etc will always grap a higher price however the classic is now getting rare so you never know.