Hey guys! I am new to the forum, pleasure to meet ALL of you. I was looking at taking my WRX down to the Nurburgring later on this year, i have always wanted to take my car down there and i was wondering if there are any club meet ups/ group trips down to Germany coming up soon? 

• 1 month later...

Coild it be something that we squeeze into next years calender as i would be very interested. However it can be very costly if you hit a barrier, a friend of mine goes every year in his m3 and last year one of the people who went along scuffed a barrier and had to pay 1000 euro for the damage.

• 2 months later...

A Nurburgring trip would be great, I'd be up for any plans people have.  Been 4 times, never with the WRX though so keen on seeing how it fairs on the Ring.  Would be interested in getting some driver tuition from RSR as It would be a first time in a four wheel drive car, so it'll be a different challenge than then BMW's I've been on their before with.  For sure the cost of loosing it is steep, but drive within your own abilities and you'll have a fantastic experience.