2001 wrx uk300

The "is it worth it?" question. Always a difficult one and is very subjective. They do command a little extra as only 300 were made but it does sound a little high. I have seen one near me in the midlands that has had a lot of work done and it's been up for sale for ages. Looks like he is struggling to sell it at £6,000. Unless you specifically want a UK300 you can get a lot more Subaru for £7000.

The car looks mint, done 72000 miles and to be honest I would or will go down and buy it tomorrow, it was my brother that told me how much on glasses guide it should be, I want an unmolested uk300 but now have doubts as the price seems to high and I have spent a lot on the bmw since I got it, 

thanks for your reply

Cheers mate, with ur reassurance am gna  go for it, will tell u 2 morrow if the deals went through, thanks again, the bmw good for comfort but lacks the smiles per mile

by the sounds of things they've actually been struggling to sell it, been sitting there for a few months, 

Room for a little negotiation :D All limited editions are the same, if you compare it to a similar model and year it will be more money. When I got my WR1 people thought I was crazy (and they were probably right) that I paid about £2000 more than a similar age/spec blobeye, but I wanted the WR1 and I wanted THAT one.