Help Or Advice On Rear Shocks And Springs

Hi all I have a Subaru impreza 2.0 sport 1999. Have some issues with my passenger rear wheel Rubbing I have 18s on it but drivers side is fine my guess is the shock has had it so...

Will turbo ones fit

And will saloon ones fit

And does any one have any cheap rear shocks and spring

Hi all I have a Subaru impreza 2.0 sport 1999. Have some issues with my passenger rear wheel Rubbing I have 18s on it but drivers side is fine my guess is the shock has had it so...

Will turbo ones fit

And will saloon ones fit

And does any one have any cheap rear shocks and spring

Sorry i cant help with th3 technical side of the info . Hope someone comes along soon who has an idea.

have you had a look through the forsale section? There may be a cpl posts of either someone breaking a motor or has the part for sale.

alternstivley you can try ebay and sure someone will hwve sumthing cheap or

check out jap performance parts ( google it) they have a stock of some good parts and are always breaking damaged scoobs so worth browsing their site or even givin them a phone. Had a rear hub of them at a decent price and was fine

Hi thanks for replay looked on eBay and found some just need to make sure saloon ones fit the wagon lol

Will check out jap parts and for sale section now,

Cheers for advice

Cant mind the name of the lad at jap parts but theyd defo be able to tell you if it fitted or not.

Good luck though .sorry i cant be of any help with regards to that.