Roll On 2014

WELL

y'all know im no to savy on motors , i dont realy mod, and dont post up too much motor related stuff to keep the petrol heads amused.

but what im guesin a few of you have noticed now is i do like a good movie and like to share my pasion for movies , in this off topic section just to add a bit of diesel to the vpower mix of the car related threads.

anyways 2014 im looking forward to for some new releases

first up is

THE EXPENDABLES 3 Release Date:

15 August 2014 (USA)

with the usual all out action stars of late , but its also going to be featuring a few new action stars as did the 2nd one when it expanded on the original cast , four new major characters going to be featured in this all out action film will be

WESLEY SNIPES , JACKIE CHAN, MEL GIBSON AND MILLA JOVOVICH ( resident evil wifey)

wonder who will be the good guy and who will be bad, be fun to see jet kis character fight of against jackie chan , but never realy know jackie chan to be a baddie before apart from a very early bruce lee film he was in, thin snipes is going to play the all out fighting bad guy and maybe face of against statham. have to wait and see...

2ND IS MAD MAX FURY ROAD

strang one this , theres not been a mad max since 2011 ,but that was a little unknown production. so unless you wana go back to thunder dome days , then this is the next big line up, one thing puzzling me is that TOM HARDY is in it along with CHARLIZE THERON .

from what i gather TOM HARDY is going to be playing MAX ROZATHNSKI (think thats how u spell it) AKA MAD MAX ....wtf??

MEL GIBSON is also going to be in it but only realy credited as A DRIFTER ( no the car kind) so no plot as such but im thinking its either gona be set as a past and present kind of thing , where hard plays a young mad max and gibson is an older mad max who has a flash back to his youth and the story picks up with hardy playing him in his youth ... or hardy will be mad max and gibson is just playing some random nomad that he stumbles across as a kind of novelty.

charlize theron is cast as IMAPERATOR FURION so me thinking another tina tuner bad guy going by that name lol.

3RD IN THE LINE UP

FAST FURIOUS 7

with the wee glimspe of jason statham in fast 6 at the end well , technicaly unknown scenes of tokyo drift, After Dominic Torreto and his crew helped take down Owen Shaw, his brother Ian Shaw now wants revenge. so more fast past motor fun with this being the second last installment of the franchise.

as far as im aware when making FAST 6 they did sign up for a further 2 films . so there will be or should be if my info is correct A FAST 8 also coming in 2015.

but wel have to wait until after fast 7 is done , which im kinda guesing will be statham going after the team that killed his brother , hes already taken down HAN , so guesing someone else may come close to getting it ,then the team buddy up again and they take down statham, YES THE ROCK is also going to be in this one aswel as the big bad LUKE HOBBS wonder if itl be a partnership with vin diesel again or him chasing vin and the gang.

WHAT I DO KNOW IS WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 25TH july 2014 for it to hit cinemas in the UK

X-Men: Days of Future Past Release Date:

22 May 2014 (UK)

The X-Men send Wolverine to the past to change a major historical event that could globally impact man and mutant kind.

its got a mixed cast from the last X MEN ORIGINS and the previous xmen , with patrick stewart and james macavoy playing the profeser, same with magnetos character etc.

could be a good film, if its anything to go by the cartoon series based on the comic books when i was a lad of 12 etc, the present mutants are controlled in conentration camp kind of things , hunted and either killed or collected by giant robots., similar to one of the robot heads you see in xmen 2 i think it was where wolverine was in the training simulation and gets the big lad to throw him and then the robots head falls on the ground.

will have to wait and see tho until more details are released , but from the tv series, somethings went wrong , mutants are hunted and killed or put in camps. magneto warned it would happen , he was a bit old by this point and blethers that he warned it would happen . some guy called sherrif or blaze or something comes back through time and tells wolverine he has to go back and change something in the past , so their present/future doesnt turn out the way it did..

. thats it from me the now , there is more on the list like riddick etc. 2015 theres a NEW DIE HARDER movie with bruce. TERMINATOR 5 with arnie, BAD BOYS3 , AVATAR 2 , INDEPENDANCE DAY 2 without will smith as his pay was to costly for the film. but the jurasic park guys back in it . loads of others SIN CITY 2 , BLAIR WITH PROJECT 2 ,TOP GUN2 , INDIANA JONES 5,ANOTHER BATMAN FILM/REBOOT. I ROBOT , 2 MORE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN FILMS, 2 MORE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA ,, AND A SHED LOAD MORE IN PRODUCTION OR PRE PRODUCTION .

ANYWAY WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS WEE BIT OF INFO

• Upvote 1

Plus wasnt beverly hills cop 4 only just chat? Because they had watched a spin off tv series where it was foleys son was the lead and eddie murphy wS just bit part in it.but the tv show didnt go down as great as they thought but the studio loved seeing murpyy back in character so tlked to him about doin another movie.? N9thing concrete yet as far as im aware but thats like friends maybe doing a one of special becuase they were chstting about doing it and the idea was liked but again nothing set in stone.