A Visitng Club From Overseas

forgot to post this up , only got 2 pics . found them the now in my photobucket from june that i meant to post

was taking my mum up to lauder to get her car from the garage there , and on the way up ( A68) through pathhead over soutra hill etc , every 5-10mins we kept passing groups of 5 - 8 of these wee cars , similar to catarahms super 7 things . wondered where they were from and where they were going .

anyway got to lauder and had to wait on the car, so seeing how we used to live there ,we took a walk along to the village . then saw another load of these cars sitting parked.

turns out there was a group of them , a car club with about 50 of them over here doing a tour of scotland and tehy had all stayed in lauder and were working their way down . chatted to a cpl of them and they said they were loving the roads and scenery . cars were very suited for our roads and some of them very powerful others standard moded. some built the cars themselves from kits , others bought them ready made .

anyway they sounded great and i can only imagine their experience was similar to what the members here had when they went to the ring only this bunch had 50 of them over for the trip .

heres the two pics i did get . and i do like their badge for the tour haha

20130603_133817_zps5d0a6667.jpg

20130603_133630_zps92b697b7.jpg

480207_10151495865027950_407158236_n_zps8b50a7f1.jpg

Edited by thebigfelly