2013 Movie Watch? Trailors Included

so wonder whats on folks watch list for 2013 ?? bearing in mind ive alread said in previous movie watch posts about WORLD WAR Z ,HANSEL AND GRETEL ETC but feel free to add some of your own , heres my picks

1 - DIE HARD 5 DIE HARDER

cant go wrong with some john mclain action

2- A HAUNTED HOUSE TRAILOR

wee comedy waynes bro liek scary movie lol

3- SNITCH

dwayne the rock johnson doing some more serious acting again , the guys does some not bad films and some shocking ones, but hes had more hits with fast and furious, grid iron and walking tall , think this is another to add to that list

4- FAST AND FURIOUS 6

Wish i had found a sneaky trailor for this but nothing released until next sunday folks ...

5-IRON MAN 3 ..

what else its iron man , the rest have been good , this looks like it follows suit

6-THE HOST

seems like a newer version of the body snatchers but seems good

7-BULLET TO THE HEAD

sly stallone and some more cheesy action film , not so much a story or plot id say but watch for the daft one liners and action , also seems like another chance for JASON MAMOA i thinks his name playing opposite and chance to make a name for himself since he last did stargate atlantis and a decent job in conan

8- 42

tale of jackie robinson major league baseball player back in early america .. i think its about him being one of the first if not first major league black baseball player and all the white folk basicly hate him .. could be a good true story kind of thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE1lIO9sILg&list=FLihyyKgok1QAXzY-H1Gvgfg