Movie Watch Corner...

As some of you have seen before i chuck up some trailers of films im looking forward to seeing thats coming out soon

and usual just chuck a thread up and share what im looking forward to. also if theres any other movie buffs like myself gives them a chance to see something they might be intrested in .

1- FLIGHT with denzel , does this guy ever make a bad film? looks to be intresting

2-PHANTOM- hmm ed harris getting back to good acting since his shocker of man on a ledge , with a not too bad support cast including mulder from xfiles . looks a wee bit like red october meets crimson tide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PVQYcBFL8&feature=relmfu

3-THE HOBBIT - usual lord of the rings stuff worth watch

4- THE PROTOTYPE - looks like a good sci fi film , not sure if its based on the game tho

5-WORLD WAR Z - brad pitts part filmed glasgow zombie film , to me doesnt realy follow the book , and the CGI effects for the zombies when moving look so bad/fake, still could be a good film , just wish they did a better job of the zombies moving as a hoarde like when going over the bus or climbing the wall ontop of each other

6- THE LAST STAND - ARNIES BACK !! HE TOLD YOU HED BE BACK .

7- HANSEL AND GRETEL - looks like a good comedy action film , bit like van helsing

8- MAN OF STEEL - not much of a trailer /sneak peak BUT superman is back .

just for fun a scene with jet li out of an old film, gotta love the old sound effects when fighting