Classic Scooby Problem

Got a 2001 classic Scoob currently on my way to trax... Started hearing a strange knocking so stoped checked the wheels ect couldn't see anything so carried on then i came to a hill with traffic lights didn't need to keep my foot on the brake as wouldn't roll then she started to steam a bit checked the basics oil is fine waiting for her to cool down befor checking the water but there's a bit of a burning smell :( any help....?

My classic started off making a slight clutch slip under hard load in every gear but on a brand new clutch, then started knocking on startup but quiet after 5 seconds. Changed the oil pump noise stayed. Was cruising along at 50 on the motorway and felt like it was vibrating. Pulled over and engine bay was cloudy with smoke. Recovered it home and found the crank had been moving up and down at the back and pushed the seal out and bottom end bearings and bits of conrod were in the sump had ran on the three good ones but not well lol

Check the calipers as well incase it's just a sticky one and the steam was a coincidence

Edited by Scoobywho