anyone Going To The Nbo?

The Northern Big One is on this year at Lightwater Valley in Yorkshire on 24/06/12.

Now SIDC is one of the biggest subaru clubs in the UK,so why can i not find no members going?

All smaller clubs are going from around the UK,expected number of subaru's is 470 so far.I went to meet the chairman that runs it and makes the magic happen at a TTS meet to introduce my self.

This meet has been on for 10 years!

If any member of SIDC is going contact me!

Is there a SIDC stand?

If not i will be there entering the competitions and hunting for new members my self on behalf of SIDC.

HOWEVER IF THERE IS NOTHING ARRANGED I THINK ITS PRETTY LAME AS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG CLUB!

Even a club from KENT,yes bloody KENT is coming up.

Thanks for the time guys.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!! :icon_pray:

To that i am.(well just turned RO)

its been advertised for a while n i kinda thought some1 might of took it upon themselves or got together and organised it,id be happy to do so as i now know.(new RO n all)

Its been running 10 years!

Worst part bout it is that theres hardly no members in my area as they all have there own smaller clubs,but im hard at it trying to recruit!!!!

Lets give it a shot.....

Shame its on a Sunday. with 6-7 hours drive(there and back) it would be difficult with work on Monday for me.

If it was the Saturday it would be a little easier as i could stay over in Harrogate.

Im sure over the next 2 weeks you could drum up enough interest.

I rembered the first NBO there was a good turnout and at NBO 3-4 sidc had a great display with 6/8 cars and the last sidc was I think NBO 5 and there was 2 cars on display

Which if i rembered correctly was Callum and te lad with the white corsa who did the epic lands end to John o groats run

Cumbrian Scoobs met them in Cumbria with our donation and led them up to Lockerbie then the ayreshire boys rode shotgun with them think Callum raised over 17k

So im at a loss where the sidc members are

I was a member from 2000/2003 untill I formed Cumbrian Scoobs and TTs were formed along with the LADS ,CADS ,SMACs RB5s and NYIOc &WYIOC groups

I had a vision after NBO 1 where we had 2 clubs in the north and sidc were national of linking everyone up as clubs

In the past few years we have had 12/14 clubs every year (there has been a few clubs disappeared also ) and I have watched the number of independant drivers or billy no mates as we call them go down to as few as 30 last year as they have all joined Subaru clubs in their area so I'm still at a loss where the SIDC members are ?

Possibly Scotland or down south still ?