Time for meets to kick off

Everyone in the north east or surrounding areas get in touch please,we are organising a drive out,possibly round the Moors or Dales followed by a Pub meal halfway then back to the starting place.So every1 get in touch and get your name down!Thanks again.Cat.

Hi Cat

As Kenny says, well done for getting this up and running. If I might suggest you post up a date, time and meeting location with a list for folk to add their names to... experience unfortunately dictates that us scooby lot need hand-fed and poked with a stick when it comes to getting organised *chuckle*

You have some awesome roads down your way! This should be a blast!

Come on you lot! :icon_joker:

• 2 weeks later...

I recently went to a SIDC south west meet and the turn out were unbelievable,the amount of scooby's that turned up was great.Im new to this site my self but i will do my best to get something sorted.I'm thinking around 2nd or 3rd June.Plenty of notice upfront!Be good to pass the word about if you could,i currently dont know anyone on here yet.Like i said im new to this site as im originally from a different area.SOOOOO how do i get a list going peeps?? :)

Edited by scoobycatt

Hi Cat

As Kenny says, well done for getting this up and running. If I might suggest you post up a date, time and meeting location with a list for folk to add their names to... experience unfortunately dictates that us scooby lot need hand-fed and poked with a stick when it comes to getting organised *chuckle*

You have some awesome roads down your way! This should be a blast!

Come on you lot! :icon_joker:

Whats the chances of anyone coming on here in the north east anymore,seems very quiet compared to some forums??

Put my name down for it mate sounds fun :driving: Hope more people can attend.

Just an idea but maybe go to Hawes from the back road out of Richmond, have a break at Hawes and then go over the buttertubs pass (one of Jeremy Clarkson's favorite driving roads) then head back over the moors and stop at tan hill - like I say just an idea but its a great road!

Get on mike,

Cat is a great chap,just make sure you take enough oil to keep him going!lol

He came down to our meet in the south west after a nightmare drive down,but was still upbeat & fun!

He's a real trooper! So you guys in the north east,sign up for this meet as you will have fun!

Good luck cat you deserve a good turn out!

Might have to give the south west meet a visit if you guys fancy another subaru nutter to join in :P I will be heading that way mid summer

Your more than welcome,were a good bunch down here,just keep a look out in the south west section for when were having a meet!

• 1 year later...