Cornwall 1st April

I know fuels a pain at the min but the guys at audisrs are having a run out on sunday the 1st april, last run out to Fowey we had three Subarus a Sierra cosworth, and a few Audis (370bhp being the lowest powered and 4 running close to 500bhp!!)we had 9 cars with a total of nearly 4000bhp

This run out will be a St's run starting at penzance McDonalds up to Chiverton cross then taking north coast road out west to St Just then back to Marazion then on to the Lizard to St Keverne for ice cream.

I will be going in the Spec C should be a few others out to in various marks but it's usually a good drive out taking in some nice roads.

If you fancy it just turn up at McDonalds at 9am sunday morning or 9.30am at starbucks Chivy cross.

I know it's not a Subaru only meet but it's been great on the last three I've been on, It's also good to see some other keen car nuts running quick set ups on other makes of car, check out the competition

Yeah seen that terry but just to far for us real south west boys ;-) hopefully we can meet again in the middle somewhere soon, always good to catch up with you boys, this is not really a Subaru thing just a general petrol head drive out.

Wassa! Dude, how about popping up to Fistral on Friday or Saturday and grabbing a coffee mate?

Can't miss me and 'red 1'!! lol

Muffin man!!!

I will pop over friday if you are down, what time you looking at Matty :icon_salut: