Scoobyclinic Meet (Inc. Rolling Road Shootout)

warrior08

Hi all,

Well as you all will know, Scoobyclinic is the next place to be graced by the presence of the SIDC Midlands Meet!

The plan is to run a Rolling Road Shootout and a Q&A session with Kev (Owner) and the highly acclaimed mechanics.

No Introduction should be needed for the lads at Scoobyclinic what with their (highly successful) partnership with Vaughn Fletcher, and of course the ongoing project with the Help for Heroes race prepped scoob. (We mustn't forget Danny Precious' race prepped Hawkeye in the last TG!)

The cost of a run on the rolling road is a mere £35 including VAT!!(For this price we need a minimum of ten cars) I am sure you will agree with me, a bargain if I have ever seen one!

This will be a great chance to have a mooch around the "clinic" chatting to the mechanics and Kev to see what could be next on your modding list.

Names on the list time!!

1 - Goofy

2 - Warrior08 (If I still have the scoob)

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

:occasion14:

I am definately coming to this but wont be on the rolling road as i dont have a scooby yet, my mate might be bringing me in his hawkeye wrx so he might go on the rollers but i cant confirm this yet.

Hopefully i will have sold my car this weekend so wouldnt mind a chat with warrior08 if he still has his.

I am definately coming to this but wont be on the rolling road as i dont have a scooby yet, my mate might be bringing me in his hawkeye wrx so he might go on the rollers but i cant confirm this yet.

Hopefully i will have sold my car this weekend so wouldnt mind a chat with warrior08 if he still has his.

Yep still got it buddy ;)

Hi all,

Unfortunately due to not being able to raise enough interest in this meet we are going to have to cancel / postpone it.

Keep an eye on the Midlands event calendar for further information.

Sorry for the people that had put their names down but in order to get the discounts on prices we needed to get at least ten cars there.

Regards

Mark.