Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw three today on my way home from work at about 2.30 this afternoon........

Highway, silver blobeye wagon. Pulled up alongside me in traffic but he didn't look over.

Just after Lime House Link a blue bug eye, possibly wouldn't have seen me as I was turning off to go to the Blackwall tunnel.

Blackwall Tunnel a black wagon with a foreign plate and blackedout windows pulled off at the first junction after the tunnel going southbound.

A bit late, but spotted a WRBlue Newage, stickered up on the M2 near Buckmore park on 1st November around lunchtime.

I was headed towards Bluewater, you were headed away, both in the outside lane of each motorway, but still spotted each other as we turned our heads..lol!!! No chance to wave though as we both disappeared in opposite directions..!!

;)

Edited by v8voodoo
A bit late, but spotted a WRBlue Newage, stickered up on the M2 near Buckmore park on 1st November around lunchtime.

I was headed towards Bluewater, you were headed away, both in the outside lane of each motorway, but still spotted each other as we turned our heads..lol!!! No chance to wave though as we both disappeared in opposite directions..!!

;)

Nearly forgot, spotted a white classic and it's owner at Bluewater, same day, bit later on though (6-7pm ish?) just parked up near to the doors where the RAC desk is.

Spotted Hol, yesterday morning behind me on the M25 from near J5 till I pulled over for the M23 :)

Really??

What were you in? It would have been early so I would have been asleep? You may see me in the black Forester most days.

I started a new contract in Surry on Monday and have already met one other SIDC member at work!! :P